1. A student tried to solve the following problem by selecting the tile as shown. What, if anything, did the student do wrong?
B. The student chose the correct tile, but needs to flip the tile to make the units cancel
2. Based on the tiles, shown, how many moles of oxygen gas (O2) are needed to produce 36.04 grams of water (H2O) when reacting with access ethane in the equation: 2C2H6 + 7O2 —> 5CO2 + 6H2O?
C. 2.3 moles of oxygen (O2)
3. Which tile should be used to solve the following problem?
B. Tile B
4. Based on the equation below, how many more the aluminum sulfate (Al2(SO4)3) Will be produced from the reaction of 5.8 moles of aluminum hydroxide (Al(OH)3) and excess sulfuric acid (H2SO4)?
2Al(OH)3 + 3H2SO4 = Al2(SO4)3 + 6H2O
A. 2.9 moles of aluminum sulfate
5. Based on the equation below, how many grams of nitrogen gas (N2) Will be produced from the decomposition of one mole of sodium azide (NaN3)? Use a molar mass of 28.0 grams for nitrogen gas (N2).
2NaN2 = 2Na + 2N2
B. 42.0 grams
Haven't found what you need?
Search for quizzes and test answers now