Question 3 (2 points)
What is the main difference between a special district and a county?
Question 3 options:
• A special district provides only one specific service within a geographic region.
• A county is formed in terms of population density, while a special district is created geographically.
• Special districts are controlled by incorporated cities, unlike county government.
• Special districts are created by municipalities, while counties are created by the state.
• There are no major differences.